PadPak® LC converts 45- or 55-lb. fanfold kraft paper into a light cushioning pad for fast, efficient cushioning, blocking and bracing, or void fill packaging applications. The converter forms the paper into a protective, shock absorbing paper pad through a patented folding and stitching process. The unique converter design and its five different modes of operation allow the converter to be used in batch mode or for on demand pad production.
- Fast: feed rate of 4 feet per second
- Versatile: 5 modes of operation allow for batch production
- Adaptable: converter is easy to rotate/adjust height to adapt to packing environment needs
- Innovative: converter optimizes pad quality while minimizing crimp loss
- Efficient: patented packs of fanfold paper can be spliced together and converted for maximum uptime and throughput