Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. Third party features of the Site may require a separate registration. You should review the applicable privacy policies of these third-party features before providing personally identifiable information. Abco Kovex Ltd is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser and/or type of computer you are using.
Abco Kovex Ltd collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to the Site, to report aggregate information and to maintain and improve the Site. We can and will use IP addresses, however, to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions or to protect our service, the website, customers or others.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit they are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been sent. You may delete and block all cookies from this site but part of the site will not work.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser setting. To find out more about cookies including how to see what cookies have been sent and how to manage and delete them visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner.
- We may provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- We may then periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. On each email sent this way, there is a clear link to permanently unsubscribe from our email campaigns.
Disclosing Your Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders or requests. Abco Kovex Ltd does NOT sell or provide specific customer information to any other company or organisation.
We will not knowingly disclose or authorise the disclosure of personal identifiable information to any third party other than in the circumstances detailed below
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- The companies are within the same group.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links