The CTA 400 is an extremely robust rotary arm wrapping machine. Also, developed with a well-proven technology. Hence, due to extensive possibilities and a variety of settings these stretch wrapping models offer a high profitability through optimal adaptation for every requirement. Moreover, these characteristics guarantee an optimal transport protection and a reduction in materials costs due to a lower consumption of stretch film.
- Simple operation and a variety of possible settings. Also, film exchange fast and simple.
- Automatic height adjustment
- Automatic film tensioning control for a consistent package wrapping
- Air pressure not required
- All functions can be manually adjusted
- Some standard programmes such as “water resistant” are available
- 9 programmes with individual parameters are programmable
- High flexibility due to a variety of options
- Unlimited load weight
Reliable and efficient
- Adjustable pre-stretch up to 400% with the system: Low film consumption, pallet for pallet– due to constant pre-selection stretching
- Extremely robust and stable chassis
- Quiet operation
- Parameter control per display: i. e. stretch film consumption, stretch film consumption of the last pallet, stretch film costs per pallet