- Maximum versatillity. Wraps large, tall, heavy or fragile loads including doors, windows and more!
- Choose from hundreds of options. Customize your pallet wrapper to meet your specific requirements.
- The utmost in safety. No pinch points or trip hazards. All motors and wires are completely enclosed.
- Intuitive controls require little or no training.
- Lean manufacturing process builds in quality and reliability.
- Years of trouble-free and worry-free operation.
- No scheduled preventative maintenance
Increase productivity even more.
Upgrade to a Q-300XT stretch wrapper
Work Smarter . . . Keep your driver on the fork truck!
Patented XT Cut and Clamp® automatically captures the stretch film and cuts it at the end of the wrap cycle. Save two minutes of fork truck driver labor per load with this Pallet Wrapper.
Exclusive design features that make every Lantech turntable pallet wrapper safe, reliable and easy to use.
48″ Diameter Urethane Race
- Provides broad balanced support and resists shock-loading
- No metal-to-metal wear
Kevlar Reinforced Belt Drive
- Eliminates Maintenance and lubrication
- Doesn’t sag, stretch, or break
36 Lubricated Sealed-for-Life Bearings
- No maintenance, no lubrication
- No scuffing
Film Delivery System
Floating Nip Roller
- Prevents film slippage and film breaks
- Minimizes film gaps to prevent neckdown and maximizes film pre-stretch year after year
Counter-Weighted Roll Carriage
- Reduces motor size and downward force
E-Z Thread Roll Carriage
- Rollers are fully shielded from hands
- Roll carriage on same side as controls, easy to load and reduces risk of injury
- Intuitive, easy to understand controls regardless of language or skill
- Easily fine-tune wrap patterns with presets
- Detects all types of loads without adjustment
- Easy load over-wrap adjustments
Quick Reference Guide
- Located on the machine
- Includes trouble-shooting, operating, and adjustment guides
Put the load on the turntable with a forklift or a pallet jack.
EZ WEIGH™ INTEGRATED SCALE
Weigh and wrap loads in one step with a scale built into the turntable on this Lantech pallet wrapper.
Helps the operator align the load on the turntable.
It lets the operator put the load on the turntable at floor level. This is available for 1651 mm (65″) and 1829 mm (72″) turntables. Note: The customer must install this option.
“NON POWERED” TURNTABLE CONVEYOR
The maximum load weight is 1814 kg (4000 lb). The maximum load dimensions are 1702 mm L x 1321 mm W x 1905 mm H (67″ x 52″ x 75″). The pass height is 178 mm (7″).
“NON POWERED” CONVEYOR
The maximum load weight is 1814 kg (4000 lb). The maximum load width is 1397 mm (55″). The pass height is 178 mm (7″). The conveyor is available in 1524 mm (5′) and 3048 mm (10′) length. Use this conveyor with the “Non Powered” Turntable Conveyor.
Makes a “cable” of film that locks the load to the pallet. The film cable decreases the risk of damage during shipment.
Increase the length and width of your loads. A turntable with a 1829 mm (72″) or 2438 mm (96″) diameter is available. Note: The 2438 mm (96″) turntable has a maximum of 8 rpm.
EXTENDED WRAP HEIGHT
Increase the wrap heights of your loads. Replace the 203 cm (80″) mast with a 279 cm (110″) or a 376 cm (140″) mast.
AUTO FILM CUT-OFF™
This Pallet Wrapper automatically cuts the film at the end of the wrap cycle. This decreases labor on each load by approximately 30 seconds.
POWER ROLLER STRETCH PLUS – FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM (FDS)
Senses and adjusts the wrap force to the changes in the tension on the film. It is for a turntable speed more than 12 rpm, for very light or fragile loads, or for exact control of the wrap force.
NETTING FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM (FDS)
Applies stretchable and non-stretchable netting. This is for loads that have a requirement for ventilation. Note: This FDS cannot use the standard stretch films.
Add a second turntable to increase efficiency. The operator can start the wrap cycle on the first turntable and put a load on the second turntable.
NEMA 12 ENCLOSURE
Keeps moisture, dust, and dirt from electrical components.
220 V – 50/60 HERTZ 15 AMP
Adds a transformer to the machine.
Operate in temperatures between -1 C To -18 C (+31 F To 0 F).
Operate in temperatures of -29 C (-20 F).
Operate in a corrosive environment. It is for machines with exposure to agents such as salt, fertilizer.
Use water at “city pressure” to clean the turntable. Make sure that the water can drain from the area.
LANTECH Q-300 SPECIFICATIONS
|Peak Production Speed||Up to 25-35 loads|
|Load Size Diagonal (Recommended)||1830 mm (72″)|
|Maximum Load Wrap Height||2030 mm (80″)|
|Maximum Load Weight||1814 kg (4000 lbs)|
|Turntable Speed (Variable)||12 RPM|
|Turntable Size||1651 mm (65″) diameter|
|Turntable Drive||3/4 HP TEFC|
|XT Cut and Clamp®||Not available|
|Auto Film Cut-off™||Optional|
|Standard Film Width||500 mm (20″)|
|EZ Thread Film Delivery||Standard|
|Wrap Force||Variable (Electric)|
|Film Capacity||250 mm (10″) Roll Diameter|
|Film Delivery System||Power Roller-Stretch|
|EZ Weigh™ Integrated Scale||Optional|
|WEIGHT AND SIZE|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||658 kg (1450 lb)|
|Size||3023 mm L|
1702 mm W
2337 mm H
(119″ L x 67″ W x 92″ H)
|Dedicated Electric Service Req.||220 VAC 16 Amp|
|3 Year. Unlimited cycles.|
All components covered.