Corrugated packaging boxes play an important role in shielding your merchandise with the proper board grade. This is applied throughout your supply chain process.
Knowing the proper board grade will reduce waste. Also, it will diminish the rising levels of risk of damage to your products. Finding the explanation to these problems is also difficult most of the times. Corporations are inadvertently utilizing the incorrect board grade for their boxes.
So how can we find the proper board grade for our products?
- The box is ripping when it is being erected. This can happen sometimes when you are erecting your corrugated boxes. It could be a signal that the grade is insufficient for the settings on your machine. Also, it can be due to poor paperboard quality.
- The boxes are arriving damaged. It is also possible for the boxes to be damaged when they are delivered. This can be due to many reasons. The fluting of the boxes should be good enough to have your products stored properly and transported efficiently.
- The increase in the risk of possible damages. Day to day people are putting at risk their products being shipped. Also, the availability of products, due to the problems that occur.
- Feedback from clients is not good. We work with you to understand how to improve efficiency as best as possible. A lot of companies are being supplied over their need for their board grade and others are being supplied under their need. Therefore at the end of the year, a lot of money can be saved by choosing the right board grade.
- The box doesn’t seem to be strong. Base your opinion on your instinct. This is the best method initially to see if there is a problem. Then packaging specialists will assist you with their technical expertise so you can choose the transit packaging products properly